You know how life is. Some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue…
Today I am most definitely the pigeon.
Today I have :
- Seen the draft map for The Art of Forgetting, which is beautiful and will be even better when I have made Andy rearrange the towns to my satisfaction (up a bit, down a bit, left a bit…)
- Received a box of promotional postcards and bookmarks from Kristell Ink to hand out to you lovely people if you don’t run away fast enough.
- Received a request for a partial of Spark and Carousel from an agent, which might not lead to anything but then again it might….
- Tried to get my home town into Crap Towns 2013 (that was just fun!)
- FINISHED MY EDIT! This is a biggie, only copyedits on Art of Forgetting to go and then KI can get ARCs printed, which takes about three weeks.
Good all round, and means I can take the evening off and chill on the sofa with my boy when he gets home – mug of hot chocolate and a slice of cake would round off the day just nicely.
How was your day? Tell me something good that happened – share the love!