This time next week I will hopefully be arriving in the vicinity of FantasyCon in Scarborough, and we will only be two hours away from the launch of The Summer Goddess (also launching – Steven Poore’s High King’s Vengeance and Adam Dalton’s Book of Angels, in a triple-headed Kristell Ink extravaganza.)
In the meantime, here are FIVE ways you can get involved and help out!
- Enter the Goodreads Giveaway for The Summer Goddess, and don’t forget to add it to your to-read shelf. If you want to buy a book at the launch, why not try and win one for a friend?
- Leave a review, rating or comment for any of my books, on any platform (or indeed all platforms). Reviews help promote interest in a book and drive sales. Even something as simple as “I enjoyed this book!” can really help, as well as being good for the delicate author-ego.
- Talk about the books on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr – whatever your chosen platform. It’s very hard for an indie author to let people know they have a book coming out, so anything you can do to pass the word along is much appreciated.
- Pre-order The Summer Goddess on Amazon – if you can’t make it to the launch, or if you want a digital copy of the book on the day it comes out, please consider pre-ordering on Amazon – the pre-order price is only £3.99 for Kindle and it would be nice to see it shooting up the Amazon charts!
- Buy a book! It may seem like a pricey option but The Art of Forgetting : Rider is currently FREE to download, and Nomad and Spark and Carousel are 1.99 and 99p respectively – that’s less than a coffee!
If you are able to do one or more of these things, please do consider doing them. Every little bit really does help, and it all adds up!